The company focuses on providing a full range of cybersecurity products and services to meet customers demand. The company's four main departments deal with:
1. Providing hardware and software solutions: LUCY DMS system for secure documents handling inside and outside the company, FUDO SECURITY system for privileges access control and remote session recording, both for security and knowledge transfer reason, eSecure SecureVisio as a SOAR-SIEM-GDPR solution tuned for specific needs of the customers, Colasoft solution for recording and ability to go back in time for network and security analysis and APT BAIT as a phishing platform for educational purposes.
2. Providing cybersecurity services: penetration tests, infrastructure audits and documentation analyzes.
3. Providing trainings in the field of cybersecurity sensitivity (for office employees) and preparing the employee to perform functions in the security department.
Binary Water security team consists of technical specialists (engineers, pentesters, trainers) with practical ICT security knowledge acquired over the years of experience.
The team is complemented by sales / business development directors, who act as client supervisors and intermediaries between business requirements and technical capabilities.
The company and its team members are nowadays involved and have undertaken in the past the following activities:
- biometric projects regarding eID and ePassport production systems for Poland, Armenia and Bangladesh,
- cybersecurity services for end-customers including National Clearing House (Krajowa Izba Rozliczeniowa), NAFTOR (part of PERN Group), Municipal Roads Authority (Zarząd Dróg Miejskich w Warszawie) and Marshal Office of Lublin (Urząd Marszałkowski Województwa Lubelskiego),
- security classes (biometric systems, cybersecurity) for students of the War Studies University (former National Defense University),
- public and military security projects, such as ground surveillance, identification: friend or foe (IFF) and border security for NATO and a military sector.
Competences are confirmed by both satisfied customers and a number of industry-specific:
- cybersecurity certificates: OSCE (Offensive Security Certified Expert), OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional), ABW (Internal Security Agency) ICT Security, ISO 27 001 Internal Auditor, CISSO (Certified Information Systems Security Officer),
- IT and project management certificates: Prince2 Foundation, MSP Foundation (Managing Successfull Programmes), ITIL Foundation, Professional SCRUM Master, COBIT, Six Sigma White Belt, HCNA (Huawei Certified Network Associate), ISTQB, HP AIS (Accredited Integration Specialist),
- sales certificates: Cisco (Selling Business Outcomes) and former Checkpoint (Check Point Certified Sales Representative).